Mental Health Resources for Students and Families
To anonymously report a threat to student safety:
- Safe Schools Helpline: Call 1-800-4-1-VOICE (1-800-418-6423), ext. 359 or text TIPS to 66746
- Children and Family Services: 216-696-KIDS
In the event of a mental health emergency:
- If you or someone you know is in an emergency, call 911 immediately.
- Cuyahoga County 24-Hour Crisis Support Hotline: 216-623-6888
- If you are in a crisis or are experiencing difficult and/or suicidal thoughts, call the National Suicide Hotline at 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255)
- If you're uncomfortable talking on the phone, you can also text "4hope" or "NAMI" to 741741 to be connected to a free, trained crisis counselor on the Crisis Text Line. Click here for more information from the National Alliance on Mental Illness.
- LifeAct Crisis Line: 1-844-604-LIFE or text 741741
Resources on Preventing Youth Suicide: