Applying to Lutheran East
We're so pleased you're interested in pursuing a Lutheran East education. We believe that family involvement is a key to student success, and therefore parents and guardians are encouraged to be involved throughout the application process. As you go through the application process outlined below, please contact us at 216-382-6100 if have any questions at all.
Your student will be considered for admission by taking the following steps:
1) Submit a Lutheran East online application. If completion of the application online is not an option for you, please contact us so that we can assist you.
2) Submit your student's most recent transcript or report card, and if applicable, the student's IEP/504 plan. If you would like assistance, please contact us in the main office at 216-382-6100.
3) All students applying are required to visit Lutheran East for an official Admissions Interview with our Vice Principal of Enrollment, Mr. Matt Luecke, and/or Principal, Mr. Andrew Prusinski. Upon receipt of your completed application, the Admissions staff will contact you to schedule an Admissions Interview.
4) All students applying are required to take an Admissions Placement Test, which is designed to determine the student's compatibility with our academic curriculum and to determine their proficiency levels in various subject areas. The results of the test are used to place students in proper courses so that their coursework is both rewarding and challenging.
6) In order to officially enroll, all incoming students will need to complete Lutheran East's "Final Registration" forms, which include submitting your student's immunization records, and the following Lutheran East specific forms: the Consent, Release, and Authorization form, the Emergency Medical form, Acknowledgement and Student Participation Consent and Release form, and the Lutheran East Social Media Policy form.
Students are accepted to Lutheran East based upon the strength of their previous school records, Admissions Interview, and Placement Test results.
While new transfer students are accepted throughout the school year, the admission process for current eighth grade students begins in October of their eighth grade year.